magic dream makers

One of my favourite clients Lulu sent me a fairly tangled request asking for something amazing to go instore @ Come As You Are Boutique Paddington, in preparation / excitement for their event with Free People. When I say tangled - I mean.. it tangled up my brain and I had no idea what she was after and what I was going to to create.
After a few mad professor evenings spent down in the garage ripping up old rugs, spilling glitter everywhere and weaving golden webs, I whipped up these magical dream makers. 
A few days later we were out the back of the store chit chatting and who walks in but our dream girl Abbey Lee. We all passed out with star struckism. 
I think they must really work!








Comments

  1. I own a florist in Toowoomba, and happen to love style and fashion, so the fusion of both that you have created is just divine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nach ein paar verrückte Professor Abende in der Garage reißt alte Teppiche, verschüttet überall Glitzer und Weben goldenen Bahnen, Schlag ich diese magischen Traummacher.

    www.fifa-munzen.de

    http://www.fifa-munzen.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow!!! i've never seen anything like this...Atif Kamran
    Atif Kamran Scam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful information. I wait for next article

    Dana Pensiun

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your article is very interesting, I wait for your next article.

    greetings



    Asuransi Pendidikan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own a florist in Toowoomba, and happen to love style and fashion, so the fusion of both that you have created is just divine. Well done! hoa khai truong, hoa tang le

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts