crowning glory

I was invited to host a work shop at the avalon school fete this year. But what kind of workshop? 
A flower crown workshop of course! I had to invite my trusty right hand flower wing man - Ruby to be my assistant on the day (she is a student at Avalon primary, and the best flower flinger in town!!) 
We had a teepee tent filled to the brim with flowers and enthusiastic boys and girls all at the ready with scissors and floral wires. 
I was so proud to see so many wonderful creations by the kids... a very clever bunch indeed. 
Ive just found 25 new summer interns, lucky me!






Photos by Seven is Yellow 

Comments

  1. Flower crown looks so fantastic! I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    purple flowers photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing, I would like to reproduced your article, so that more people would see it.
    exotic flowers pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks for this informative post, can you please allow me to post it on my blog?
    singapore cremation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
    service photo production mauritius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some time we never feel what we have done but for other that is big achievement
    ws2811

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog it's really cool and nice thank you for sharing this great information about the flower bouquet nice work.
    flower bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days! hoa khai truong - hoa tang le

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.




    Flowers Delivered UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts